SPELL RAFFLE x SURFERS FOR CLIMATE
SURFBOARD RAFFLE 2023
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Spell Surfers for Climate Surfboard Raffle (“Spell Raffle”) is conducted by Spell Designs Pty Ltd (ABN 68 605 908 496) of Unit 1/14A Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW, Australia, 2481 (“Spell”, “Promoter”) to raise funds for “Surfers for Climate”, a registered charitable, not-for-profit organisation, Surfers for Climate Ltd (“SFC”, “Charity”) (ABN 83 642 508 781).
2. Instructions on how to enter the Spell Raffle and other details contained in our promotional marketing, form part of the terms and conditions of entry below to the Spell Raffle (“Conditions of Entry”). By entering the Spell Raffle, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Conditions of Entry.
3. The Raffle commences at 12pm on Wednesday 14 June 2023 (AEST) and closes at 11.59pm on 29 June 2023 (AEST) (“Promotion Period”). No entries will be accepted outside this time. Spell will notify entrants when the prizes have been won, at which point the Spell Raffle has ended.
HOW TO ENTER
4. Entry to the Spell Raffle is open to Australian residents who are 13 years old or over.
5. To enter the Spell Raffle and be eligible to win the Prizes below, simply purchase a Raffle Ticket via the Spell website at https://aus.spell.co/collections/surfersforclimateraffle. Raffle Tickets are $20 AUD per ticket or $50 AUD for three (3) tickets.
6. You may enter the Spell Raffle and purchase as many raffle tickets as you like to help Spell raise much needed funds with 100% of proceeds from the raffle to go in full to Surfers For Climate. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the Spell Raffle, which may include costs associated with accessing the internet.
7. 100% of proceeds from the raffle to go in full to Surfers For Climate to assist in supporting a broad range of not-for-profit programs and initiatives run by SFC (https://surfersforclimate.org.au/).
8. Employees of Spell, as the Promoter of this Raffle, and agencies associated with this Raffle are ineligible to enter, as are their immediate families.
9. Spell offers the following prizes for one (1) winner for the Spell Raffle with a total prize pool of $3186.99 AUD (“Prize Pack”). Each prize below forms part of the Prize Pack and the RRP of all prizes are listed separately.
1) 1 x $1980 AUD Surfboard, hand shaped by Eden Saul of Dead Kooks; and
2) 1 x $229 AUD Spell Seashell Robe; and
3) 1 x $45 AUD Guppy Friend Laundry Bag; and
4) 1 x $279 AUD Atmosea - Wetsuit Top or Springsuit; and
5) 1 x $139 AUD Wandering Folk – Large Cooler Bag; and
7) 1 x $69.99 AUD Plow Surf - Surf Hat; and
8) 1 x $50 AUD Smart Leash - Long Board Calf Smart eash
10. The Prize Pack is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash or credit. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the location stipulated by Spell, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize. The costs to deliver the board to the winner will be covered by part of the proceeds from the Spell Raffle.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize of equal value at their discretion.
12. There will be one (1) winner of the Spell Raffle, to be drawn at random to win the Prize Pack, which will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize Draw details.
13. The Prize Draw will begin at 4.00PM (AEST) on 3 July 2023 at our Spell HQ located at, Unit 1 / 14 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW, 2481. The prize winner will be drawn randomly by chance.
14. The Winner will be notified as soon as possible after the Prize Draw, within 48 hours of the draw, by no later than 4.00PM AEST on 5 July 2023. Winners will be notified in writing via email or via their contact details provided from an @spell.co email address and published on our Spell website at https://aus.spell.co/collections/surfersforclimateraffle.
15. If the winner does not claim the Prize Pack within 48 hours of the email sent at 4.00PM (AEST) on 5 July 2023, a Second Chance Draw will take place at 4.00PM (AEST) on 10 July 2023 whereby a second eligible entry will be drawn and another winner will be notified within the same timeframes above, no later than 4.00PM on 12 July 2023 (AEST).
16. All decisions of Spell are final and binding. No further discussion or disputes will be entered in to awarding winners.
17. All entries become and remain the property of Spell Designs Pty Ltd (ABN 68 605 908 496) and our agencies associated with this Spell Raffle whereby our companies, must adhere to and will comply with all privacy laws and other State and Federal laws and regulations.
18. The Promoter may collect and use the entrant's names for purpose of the Spell Raffle, including future promotional marketing, publicity and sales purposes of Spell. By entering this Promotion, you give Spell a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use and reproduce your image, in whole or in part, including for Spell’s own promotional purposes without attribution.
19. The winners' names may be published on Spell’s website. By entering this Promotion, entrants grant Spell permission to use their full name and suburb on its website for up to six months from the date of the draw.
20. Where the information you are asked to provide to Spell is Personal Information, it is protected by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and all other State and Federal privacy laws. Spell and its associated agencies will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), and all other State and Federal privacy laws.
21. Personal information provided by an entrant to Spell for the purpose of entering the Spell Raffle will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with Spell’s Privacy Statement. Personal Information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the Spell Designs’ privacy statement and these terms and conditions.
22. Each entrant acknowledges that this Spell Raffle is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram and any ticket agent. In participating in this Spell Raffle, entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to these parties. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases these third parties from all liability in relation to this Spell Raffle.
23. Spell shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to), indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury, which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the Spell Raffle or prizes, except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by laws.
24. Independent financial advice should be sought for and as tax implications that may arise, as a result of accepting the Prizes or Prize Pack.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, vary or amend the Spell Raffle as necessary at any time due to circumstances outside its control.