Assistant Store Manager
Located in our beautiful Byron Bay flagship Store, this role is responsible for supporting our Store Manager across all aspects of the day to day running of our retail store. Duties include people leadership, driving store performance, stock management and visual merchandising.
- Assist with visual merchandising and weekly rotation of store presentation
- Provide styling assistance to customers and being a product expert
- Deliver and promote a high level of customer service
- Create a warm, beautiful ambience and welcoming environment for both customers & our team
- Coordination of store maintenance, purchases, and upkeep
- Monitor results and strive to achieve KPI’s
- Maintain boutique cleanliness and ensure WHS standards are followed
- Management of stock & transfers
- Coordinate any promotional items used for photo shoots, etc.
- Theft prevention and coordination of security
- Ensure efficiency of Store operations and assist the Store Manager with Rostering as required
- Assist with leading and mentoring the team
- Management of the store in the Store Manager’s absence
- Ensure the team are completing inventory requests as per current process
- Leading by example and being a brand ambassador
You will be an experienced leader with great mentoring and coaching skills with the ability to inspire the team. You are passionate about all things fashion with great visual merchandising and styling skills. You are passionate about delivering amazing customer experiences, driving sales, and are looking for a dynamic, busy, and fun work environment where no two days are the same.
- Previous experience in a people management role or similar
- An ability to communicate, coach and lead with warmth, positive energy, and sincerity
- An ability to lead by example
- A passion for providing an exceptional customer service experience
- Computer literacy encompassing strong familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Availability to work Sunday’s
- Attractive remuneration package
- Byron Bay location
- Be part of an amazing team
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Spell our vision is to inspire, beautifully – in harmony with people and planet and we are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all.